March 4, 2011

Fashionista Day in EDH - Crossroads Bound!

So I'm taking a break from the Bay for the Day and heading North to El Dorado Hills.


I'll be spending the day with a very Fashionable Lady, My mother. We plan to visit Studio -T Boutique to check out the new merchandise and possibly Up Town Girl in Town center and grab a bite to eat at Bistro 33 and then home to Napa for the evening and Some Pinot Grigio with my Husband. El Dorado Hills is absolutely gorgeous... The town has everything a girl needs: Boutiques, salons, fabulous food, and night time hot spots! If Only it was Sunday and I could pop into Sienna for my FAV Spicy Bloody Mary.... soon... soon.

On my way home I'll be making a pit stop at Crossroads Trading Co to sell off my clothes to put towards my spring wardrobe, actually towards the Jimmy Choo Motorcycle boots I'm obsessed with.  For those who don't know, Crossroads buys your used clothes at 30% of what they will sell them for. So I won't be making a ton, but every little bit helps. The things we do for fashion!!!!

Click this Link for more information on Crossroads: CLICK ME FOR INFO