March 3, 2011

What's in Your bag???

Ah, The Mysterious handbag! A woman's lifeline and we don't leave home without it. Full of necessities and silly "others" that help us get through the day.  Of course I've left out a few items because random receipts, cough drops and gum don't photograph as nicely... and also left out is my camera that I ALWAYS have with me to capture the latest fashions and happy memories.

My Bag of Essentials
My Hot Red Bag : Tory Burch
 My bag is armed with tons of pockets and storage space and I love the shoulder strap if I am going to be out in the bay for the day. And of Course my LV wallet. The best wallet I've ever had and have had for years. Love my Louis gear!

I always have my cosmetic bag in my purse or my car. I love this colorfully pink bag by Coach. It was a gift from my dear sister-in-law and i LOVE it. It's filled with my cosmetics, nail accessories, hair brush and other girly items. Thanks Lis !!!
Ormedic Lip Enhancing Complex: A fancy lip moisturizer
Thanks to my mother I am in LOVE with this lip moisturizer. It has a slight citrus taste and smell and leaves your lips feeling smooth and hydrated. It's like an ice cold class of water for your lips. When I spend a weekend in the cold or up in Tahoe my lips take a beating and I can not go without this stuff.


Cils Booster is amazing. If you need a boost to your lashes and added length and volume I highly recommend it. You can find it wherever Lancome is sold.

MAC Viva Glam VI : This color is a couple season's old, but was my favorite shade.
I'm not huge on lipstick or gloss, but I can't go without it, because on occasion when snap shots are being taken a lil' lipstick does the trick for an extra pop of color!
Gucci Round Aviator Sunglasses
These were featured in the latest Nordstrom catalogue and were a birthday present. The are my favorite glasses right now, and yes they even look Fabulous on men! My husband forgot his on our outing at Pier 39 and borrowed them, and I must say he almost rocked them better than me!!!


MY Passport!!! No, I'm not traveling, but waiting on my new CA Drivers License to come in the mail, and we all know how the CA DMV works.

And of course a nail kit. This is essential. There is nothing worse than snagging a nail or needing a quick fix and having nothing around. This Kit was from Pier-1 imports.


So, there's a look into my bag of Tricks... What's in your bag????