March 6, 2011

My Shopping Bag: Burberry, Kensie, Edelman, Top Gun & Ella Moss

A fabulous day shopping in El Dorado Hills and Roseville CA and I have to share my finds!!!! I spent the day out with my mother at Studio-T, Nordstrom and Crossroads. We found some fabulous deals, amazing new flats and some Military gear to brag about. I LOVE my new "Top Gun" jacket. It's brown leather with Military inspired patches adorning it. It's classic - it sold out! I'm so lucky I got to be one of the first to snag it. I also found some wonderful flats for my spring wardrobe. My favorite are the new Burberry peep toe flats... literally will go with anything, and dress up my T & Jeans. We hit the sales racks at Nordys and got some great Items from Kensie and also some great basics from Ella Moss. Needless to say it was an amazing day of shopping and girl time. I also sold my out of season denim and shoes and made out.... I was able to make $250 by selling my goods to consignment store Crossroads. I definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting to go shopping on a recession budget.

Top Gun Leather Jacket as seen on Kim Kardashian from Studio-T Boutique

Ionia Slingback Sam Edelman

Kensie Twill Military Jacket

Burberry Medallion Hardware Peep Toe Flat