February 28, 2011

Academy awards : My best dressed

So to start off I LOVE Anne Hathaway as the host. She's GORGEOUS and did a wonderful job.

For the love of Fashion, Individuality and Creativity - I don't like doing worst dressed, Instead lets focus on the Beauties of the Ball and spotlight the most gorgeous ladies of the evening.

My FAV's of the Evening:

Scarlet Johanson

I loved this dress so much! I'm obsessed with lace and with that Color that not anyone can pull off at the Academy Awards. Her hair was amazing and has me pondering trading in my gold locks to a more natural shade of Johansson! The dress was Absolutely amazing but didn't over take her natural beauty, this is my favorite for the night.

Gweneth Paltrow in Calvin Klein


Like an Egyptian goddess! I loved the gold and the STRAIGHT silhouette and matching hair. The neckline was so sexy yet very classy. The brooch detail and matching ratings were just enough and she looked like a vision.

Jennifer Lawrence in Calvin Klein


I loved the simplicity and how sexy this dress is. This screams sex appeal and she carried herself beautifully in it. As I watched her on the red carpet I was like, "Who is that girl?" She is stunning!!!

Reese Witherspoon in Giorgio Armani PrivĂ©


Reese is always beautiful ! I am always a fan of her romantic comedies and last night she embodied Hollywood Glamour to the fullest. I love the simple black dress and the hair was original and just perfect. The green jeweled accessories were a great touch to something so simple.

Sandra Bullock

So there isn't much to say about Sandra Bullock except that she looked as gorgeous as ever, and when doesn't she? She truly is a vision and the all American girl. She rocked this sexy dress and up do!

Michelle Williams in Chanel

I love the sleeved dress and the beading is glamorous. I love the sassy short hair and the pale ice queen look. She looked fabulous.