February 28, 2011

Monday in Napa - And my Leifsdotier Love Affair!

It was a GORGEOUS Day in the Valley, The Sun was shining and balloons soaring high and on my way to run the errands I decided to make a pit stop downtown to one of the local fashion hot spots, Cakeplate. Although I resisted the urge to go on a spending spree, I started a love affair with the designer, Leifsdottir. Full of fun silhouettes, leathers and crochet... I was in garment heaven.

Some of my FAVORITE pieces I drooled over today:

Water Boa Leather Jacket: Leather stamped with boa print, from the runway collection. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Twisted Stripe Dress: I was obsessed with the neckline and the assortment of stripes! Pair this with some great boots and a leather jack or some wedges in spring... This dress rocks!

__________________________________________________________________________

Leifsdottir Bio courtesy of their Official site:

Leifsdottir is a uniquely modern contemporary designer brand with a Scandinavian heritage, rich in imaginative narrative and distinct design. Deeply infused with a passion for art, colour and print, our beautiful clothing and accessories are designed to captivate and inspire.

The Leifsdottir woman is intelligent, worldly, spontaneous and effortlessly sexy. She is creatively curious and culturally engaged. With a natural confidence in following her own path, she personifies the optimism and inspiration that lies at the heart of the brand.
____________________________________________________________________________

I love finding new lines that make my little heart skip a beat - I shot home and did some research and am keeping an eye out for this hot line.