February 16, 2011

Jennifer Aniston in Jimmy Choo "Lance"


The new Sandler film, "Just Go With It" was hilarious, sweet, and left me thinking "Oh no... whats going to happen now?" But as a fashionista of course I was checking out the fashion in the flick.  As to not ruin the plot of the movie for those who have not yet seen it I won't spill the details, but the shoes were amazing!!! My favorite pair was the  Jimmy Choo 'Lance' Nude Strappy sandal.

She was also seen wearing it on her appearance on E!'s Chelsea Lately before the movie debut.

This sandal is sexy chic! I love it in the nude because you really can wear it with any color and is the perfect amount of sexy to ad to any outfit without being overbearing. This sandal has got to be my favorite this season.


Lance in Nude



She rocks the Lance like none other!