January 25, 2011

Stylist's Favorites from TheHauteline

Favorite Look I’m wearing:          The Biker Look. I’m obsessed with biker boots, tight jeans and leather jackets at the moment. I love the look because it’s flattering and edgy, not to mention comfortable but doesn’t look like I just threw something on.  My favorite pair of biker boots are the Jimmy Choo of course, and I love the Rich & Skinny moto pants. For leather I love Kenna T and I’m loving this look because I am able to bring out my vintage Ducati leather jacket.
My Shoes:                           I’m a big fan of Louboutin and the red Sole. I feel my sexiest in these heels and my motto is the taller the better. There is just something about the peep toe, I can never have too many.  When I’m not rockin’ my sky-high heels, I really love Tory Burch flats – they are so comfortable and dress up the “jeans and tee shirt look.”
Favorite Designer:            Chanel. Simple, Feminine and Classic. I think Blake Lively as an ambassador as assigned by Karl Lagerfeld is a match made in heaven.
Why I love Fashion:         As a woman I think there is nothing better than being confident and feeling sexy, and that is what fashion does for me. I love anticipating the new trends, updating my wardrobe and collecting pieces that make me feel amazing. I love the art behind the garment and the passion that designers put into each piece. I associate my good times with the fashion I wear doing it.. "I remember that time when I wore.." thats what it's all about for me.

Style:                                     I think style is about not caring about what other people think and taking chances. Stepping outside of the box and wearing pieces that make a statement but don’t take away from your natural beauty. I love following the latest trends but wearing something Classic at the same time. I’m not big on being “matchy- matchy with color. ” I love mixing color, and I don’t see anything wrong with wearing hot pink pumps with a hunter or navy blouse… I say go for it.