January 19, 2011

Closet Revamp "The Plain White T"

ITEM REVAMP
THE PLAIN WHITE TEE
We all have a plain white tee shirt, and I am most comfortable with myself in my tee shirt, torn boot cuts and Converse All Stars, but the Plain white tee is a staple that can be worn with anything and always look good.
The Working Girl: Tired of wearing that button up collared shirt? Your white tee is perfect for the office. Pair it with a high-waist pencil skirt, pumps and some great long dangly necklaces and you’ve got an outfit for the office that will look just as great at cocktail hour.

Flirty: I love putting on a fuller skirt with a plain tee. This says “im simple yet girly” and is a look for less. Add a belt around the waist to sass it up a bit. This is great with some strappy flat sandals.


Cocktail Hour: I love the plain white tee with a fitted blazer, and a nice pair of skinny jeans.  The blazer takes a casual outfit and spices it up, toss in some chunky cocktail rings with some sparkle and you’re ready for a night with the girls.


Need a new tee? I’m loving Nation, Ltd. !!!