March 9, 2011

Sunny Day in the Bay... What to wear?

Yes the weather woman said it, it's going to be a Fabulous winter day in the Bay, 70's... I'm LOVING! So yes after this mornings weather report my first question to myself is what to wear??? As it's winter I'm heading to the back of my closet and going to grab a MAXI dress and pair it with a long sweater - but probably more likely a blazer (my jacket of choice). Just in case the weather girl was being optimistic I'm packing my scarf (360 cashmere) and my Fedora. There's nothing worse than feeling and looking amazing... and then shivering. Definitely not attractive. Footwear : I'm thinking some Gladiators - yes, I love this trend, whether its come or gone. Although I wish I was waking up by the Ocean in Sunny Huntington Beach, I'm embracing the Bay with open arms and my good ol' faves from my wardrobe.


Sky Maxi

360 Cashmere

Christy's