March 7, 2011

Kelly Osbourne Style Icon


The daughter of an Iconic Rock n Roll legend turns into quite the Gorgeous Fashionista.  Once known for her outrageous hair color, many tattoos and mouth like a sailor, Miss Osbourne has transformed into quite the lady. Her Monroe blonde locks and rockin body are definitely something to envy. Her presence on the E! Network’s fashion police is refreshing and so enjoyable and I love her red carpet input. I think Kelly Osborne is an inspiration for many women showing not only can you rock the "rock n roll" look but you can dress like a lady and still be feminine. Her transformation is inspiring and like the ever changing fashion industry Kelly Osbourne shows that people can change too.  For those who know me, know I Love ink and even though she is getting some of her tattoos removed She  still looks AMAZING and I love, love, love her style. She also has replaced Taylor Momsen as the face of the line “Material Girl” for Macy’s by Madonna.