November 21, 2010

Football Fans Spice up your game day wardrobe with Touch by Alyssa Milano

A favorite part of my weekend is “Sunday-Fundays” with Football and Monday Night Games! I love lounging around and watching the Charger game , playing fantasy football with my girls and enjoying cocktails & appetizers with the ones I love. We can all do this in style AND support our FAV teams. With more tailored fits, sparkles and bows, Touch by Alyssa Milano is fun and flirty. You can find many styles of your favorite NFL team at the NFL Pro shop online. So step away from your baggy T-shirt and spice up your game day outfits !!!  Of course I’m representing San Diego with my personal fav’s but check out the Pro Shop for your favorite team:

NFL Pro Shop

Touch by Alyssa Milano Women’s Off The Shoulder Top

Touch by Alyssa Milano Women’s Rivalry Hooded Sweatshirt with Tank Top – NFL Exclusive!

Touch by Alyssa Milano Women’s Slit Shoulder Top