October 17, 2010

Sunday's Shopping List

I love the Fall/Winter season, mostly because a new wardrobe is on the horizon, I get to bring out the leather and yes cook my turtle fudge brownies…. But back to accessories and my Sunday shopping list!!!

MICHAEL Michale Kors Fingerless Astor Gloves
I love the leather, the warm interior and the studded embellishments on top. These are great for Fall because they will keep you warm, but won’t make you feel like you’re inaccessible.
                                                                                                                                                                               
If you’re going to bare your fingers you want to make sure you have a great manicure.  I’m trading in my signature OPI “Vodka and Caviar” red for this toasty CHANEL polish. I love the look of a dark manicure.

I’m an avid Gossip Girl fan, and if only I could get a hold of SVW’s wardrobe I would be in heaven. I absolutely love the clear oversized umbrella! You can find it at Target in the accessories department. (recession friendly)

Another great item I’m loving is a Cloche or Newsboy hat. They look great with a messy side bun, and a classy way to keep your head warm.
I’m a big fan of the lace up boots, but decided to go with a riding boot for this season. Check out Vince Camuto… I LOVE!!!







A garment I am obsessed with is the button up silk blouse. It’s so versatile… great with leggings/jeggings, a pencil skirt, boyfriend denim and for the warmer weather jean shorts and flippy’s. It’s a great layering piece and a nice way to dress up a casual look. I’m a fan of Chantilly pink, but heather grey is amazing too!  Try “Joie” or “EXPRESS”.